- Model NO.: ML
- Screw: Single-Screw
- Electromagnetic Heater: Electromagnetic Heater
- Computerized: Computerized
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008
- Certificate: CE & SGS
- Delivery Time: Within 60 Workdays
- After-Sale Service: Spare Parts Supply Free in 12 Months
- Recycling Material: PP, PE, ABS, PC, PA
- Packed: Film Packing Machine, with Wood
- Trademark: QUANTAI
- Specification: SJ30-200
- HS Code: 84772010
- Raw Material: PP, PE, ABS, PC, PA
- Inverter: Inverter
- Automation: Automatic
- Customized: Customized
- Condition: New
- Capacity: 100kg/H-1000kg/H
- Color: Selectable
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
- Machine Condition: Two-Stage
- Keywords: Granulator Machine
- Transport Package: Plastic Flake Granulator Machine Packed by Film
- Origin: Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu, China
This QT-SJ series plastic granulator with two-stage is mainly applied to pelletize Crushed (rigid) materials, bottle flakes & agglomerated films, etc.
This type pelletizing line has special screw design, effective degassing and filter (Hydraulic screen changer) system, with stable output and long service life.
Machines are highly-automatic, only need 2 workers for operating the whole pelletizing production line. One worker for controlling the Electric control panel, one for feeding materials and changing Hydraulic Screen Changer.
Applications of Plastic granulator with two-stage:
Applicable plastic materials: PE, HDPE, LDPE, PP, BOPP etc
Material shapes: Bottle flakes, crushed film/bags and regrind material
Note: Depending on different material properties, various downstream equipments are needed.
Advantages of Plastic granulator with two-stage:
1. Adopt double stage extrusion line with more stable output
2. CE Certificate
3. Long service life
5. Special designed side force feeder with high output for crushed film
6. Support installation and operation training at Buyer's plant
Send engineers to install, test the machines and offer technology guidance and worker training at customers' factory.
Offer 12 months free maintenance and life long service. After the warranty period, spare parts will be provided at basic cost.
Build customers database. All machines are traceable.
Visit customers and make quality trace periodically and take customers' feedback into account during routine practices.
Speed up service and spare parts supply.