- Model NO.: plastic pellet making machine with Compactor
- Screw: Single-Screw
- Electromagnetic Heater: Cast Aluminum Heater
- Computerized: Computerized
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008, SGS
- Application: Plastic Recycling and Granulating Extrusion
- Electrics Brand: Omron, Delta, ABB, Simens, Schneider, Carlo, Weg
- Capacity: 60kg/H-1000kg/H
- Machine: Plastic Recicle Machine
- Quality Warranty: 13 Months
- Trademark: QUANTAI
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 84772010
- Raw Material: PE PP
- Inverter: Inverter
- Automation: Automatic
- Customized: Customized
- Condition: New
- Recycling Material: PE, PP, BOPP, HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, PA, Nylon
- Heating: Cast Aluminum/Copper Heaters, Electromagnetic Heat
- Certificate: Ce, SGS
- Delivery Time: 50 Workdays After Receiving Down Payment
- After-Sales Service: Fast and Forever
- Transport Package: Strong Shipping Packaging
- Origin: Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu, China
Features of Plastic Recicle Machine
Material is cut, pre-dried, pre-heated, pre-homogenized and compacted in the Compactor /shredding drum.
Many materials can be processed directly without need of the upstream pre-shredding, resulting in a dramatic reduction in operational costs.
Less power consumption cost per kilogram, high throughput, reduced floor space occupation and operator attendance.
Application of Plastic Recicle Machine
Applicable plastic materials: PE, HDP E, LDPE, PP, BOPP, etc
Material shapes: Film, bag, (PE, PP) regrind
Material types: Rolls, loose, bundled
Material comes from offcut, industry defective film, washed film and printed film.
Note: Depending on different material properties, various downstream equipments are needed.
Advantages of Plastic Recicle Machine
1. Material will be cut, pre-heated, pre-dried, mixed and compacted in the cutter Compactor machine
2. Highly efficient with good performance, Less power consumption, Highly automatic
3. Special designed for recycling PE, PP films and regrind in one machine
4. CE Certificate
5. Long service life
7. Support installation and operation training at Buyer's plant
Remark: Films and regrind can be recycled in one machine, together or separately
Production Process of Plastic Recicle Machine
Feeding materials onto the Belt Conveyor materials being pre-heated, cut and compacted in the Cutter Compactor /Agglomerating machine being squeezed evenly in the Extruder coming out from the machine head after venting and filtering system Hydraulic screen changer being cut by Water ring pelletizing sytem being dried by Dewatering system being trasnferred into the Silo the End.
Photos for reference
Send engineers to install, test the machines and offer technology guidance and worker training at customers' factory.
Offer 12 months free maintenance and life long service. After the warranty period, spare parts will be provided at basic cost.
Build customers database. All machines are traceable.
Visit customers and make quality trace periodically and take customers' feedback into account during routine practices.
Speed up service and spare parts supply.