Waste Plastic Flake Pelletizer Machine
|FOB Price:||US $20,000-60,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $20,000-60,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||120 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Used Production Line Packed by Standard|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SJ
- Screw: Single-Screw
- Electromagnetic Heater: Electromagnetic Heater
- Computerized: Computerized
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008, SGS
- Electric Brand: Siemens, ABB, Rkc, Omron, Delta
- After-Sale Service: Supply Machine Installation and Training
- Delivery Time: Within 50 Workdays
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
- Packed: Film Packing Machine, with Wood
- Trademark: QUANTAI
- Origin: Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu, China
- Raw Material: PP, PE, ABS, PC, PA
- Inverter: Inverter
- Automation: Automatic
- Customized: Customized
- Condition: New
- Certificate: Ce & SGS
- Capacity: 100kg/H-1000kg/H
- Color: Customized
- Recycling Material: PP, PE, ABS, PC, PA
- Machine: Used Pellet Machine
- Specification: SJ30-200
- HS Code: 84772010
This QT-SJ series plastic Pelletizing machines are mainly applied to pelletize Crushed (rigid) materials, bottle flakes & agglomerated films, etc.
This type pelletizing line has special screw design, effective degassing and filter (Hydraulic screen changer) system, with stable output and long service life.
Machines are highly-automatic, only need 2 workers for operating the whole pelletizing production line. One worker for controlling the Electric control panel, one for feeding materials and changing Hydraulic Screen Changer.
plastic flake pelletizer machine Applications:
Applicable plastic materials: PE, HDPE, LDPE, PP, BOPP etc
Material shapes: Bottle flakes, crushed film/bags and regrind material
Note: Depending on different material properties, various downstream equipments are needed.
plastic flake pelletizer machine Advantages:
1. Adopt double stage extrusion line with more stable output
2. CE Certificate
3. Long service life
5. Special designed side force feeder with high output for crushed film
6. Support installation and operation training at Buyer's plant
Send engineers to install, test the machines and offer technology guidance and worker training at customers' factory.
Offer 12 months free maintenance and life long service. After the warranty period, spare parts will be provided at basic cost.
Build customers database. All machines are traceable.
Visit customers and make quality trace periodically and take customers' feedback into account during routine practices.
Speed up service and spare parts supply.